Sunday, April 14, 2013






Well Guys, I have about 50 pictures to go through and then I will be posting here and on WordPress and FaceBook!  I am very excited because I have already seen most of them and at least the pictures do them justice!  Thanks to Kelsey Sullivan of Kelsey Sullivan Photography for helping me get allllll of these pictures taken!  Without her I would not have anyway to have such pretty pictures

So Here is Kelsey's Photography page: https://www.facebook.com/kelseysullivan.photos?fref=ts

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I would suggest that beside each picture you add a little description - type of clay, type of glaze, fired too, hand built or thrown. It's info I like to know about a piece. Plus I find that even with my own stuff I look at it and think hmm which underglaze did I use? Is that coloured slip of underglaze etc etc.

    yours
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete