Thursday, May 9, 2013

New News on the Pottery Selling Front!

Well I have decided to give the local market a try before diving headfirst into Etsy.  I am going today to check out a place called Blue Moon Antique Mall the next town over, which is more of an art town than mine, and I have the opportunity to rent a booth space where I can showcase all of my Pottery in one spot.  They sell everything from antiques to handmade items in their store and it is in the middle of the Denison's art's district.  Hopefully this will give me a the selling experience I need before jumping into Etsy, where I would be selling worldwide.

Here are a couple of pictures from my Low-fire work
I call them "Green Fire Bowls"


Green fire bowls

Green fire bowls (one with carved rim)

Macro view - Outside of carved bowl

Macro view - Carved rim

Macro view - Inside of bowl


No comments:

Post a Comment